One bottle each of the following Bordeaux Grand Cru:
- 1985 Château Ducru-Beaucaillou, St.-Julien 2nd Growth (92 points – Wine Advocate)
- 2006 Château Pape Clement, Pessac-Leognan Grand Cru Classé (94 points – Wine Advocate)
- 2006 Château D’Yquem, Sauternes Premier Grand Cru Classé Supérieur (96 points – Wine Advocate)
- 2011 Château Troplong Mondot, St.-Emilion Premier Grand Cru Classé “B” (95 points – Wine Advocate)
- 2011 Château Mouton-Rothschild, Pauillac 1st Growth (92 points – Wine Advocate)
- 2015 Château La Tour Carnet, Haut-Medoc 5th Growth (90 points – Wine Advocate)
The full cost of this case (if bought individually) would be $1,635.00 . . . be one of the lucky buyers and save 15% on these gems!
Not only will you enjoy six amazing wines, but you can pair them up in your own “blind tasting” to compare and contrast the different Appellations.
Quite a treat for someone who deserves the very best that Bordeaux has to offer!