One bottle each of the following wines:
- NV Tentation par Maucaillou, Crémant de Bordeaux
- 2015 Château Bois Noir, Bordeaux Supérieur
- 2015 Château Beau Secret, Haut-Medoc
- 2015 Château Bournac, Cru Bourgeois
- 2014 Pagodes de Cos, St.-Estephe
- 2015 Badine de La Patache, Pomerol
- 2006 Château La Riviere, Fronsac
- 2011 Château Joanin-Becot, Côtes de Castillon
- 2014 Château Peyraud, Côtes de Blaye
- 2015 Tour de Ripeau, St.-Emilion Grand Cru
- 2018 Château Fongaban, Puisseguin-St.-Emilion
- 2015 Château Croix du Rival, Lussac-St.-Emilion
This full case (12 bottles) would be over $350.00 if purchased separately . . . so here’s your chance to broaden your Bordeaux palate AND SAVE 15%!
You can start your tasting with a lovely bottle of bubbly and then put together a comparative tasting . . . perhaps try all six wines from the outstanding 2015 vintage side-by-side?
Or compare and contrast the Right Bank wines or the three different St.-Emilion Appellations? Whatever you decide, this should be fun, educational and a real treat paired with your favorite meal!