It is the emblematic brand of Pauillac since 1933. The small vineyard plots are meticulously tended. Indeed, some of them are reminiscent of their owner’s tidy gardens in the town center. A wine with an expressive red fruit bouquet and soft tannins.
The harvest in Pauillac consists of a careful selection of different grape varieties and vineyard plots. Gravels and Clay limestone soils, bottling at the property.
- Average age of the vines: 30 years
- Train of the vineyard: Medocan traditional wine making, harvest 60% manual and 40% mechanical,
- Winemaking process: Fermentation in stainless steel vats during 30 days.
- Ageing: 18 months in vitrified concrete vats
- Bottling: At the property
- Serving temperature: 17/18°C
To be served with beef and vegetables, game, cheese and goat cheese.
50% Cabernet Sauvignon – 43% Merlot – 6% Cabernet Franc
1% Petit Verdot
A selection of the lightest and fruity tasting tanks, less tannic, to be enjoyed even young, on all occasions. A very pleasant, fruit-forward wine that is easy to drink, easy to appreciate.