Located on the town of Gensac, between Libourne and Bergerac, the vineyard of Chateau Haut Claribès belongs to the Fontana area. It is planted on a clay and limestone soil and exposed on slopes facing south – southwest.
- Train of the vineyard: Mechanical harvest
- Winemaking: Traditional, with temperature control. Fermentation in stainless steel vats. Maceration of 30 days.
- Aging: In stainless steel vats
- Silver Medal - Concours General Agricole Paris
- 2012 Vintage - 88 Points, Wine Enthusiast
80% Merlot / 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
Color: Deep red with purple highlights.
Nose: The nose has aromas of cherry and ripe fruit.
Palate: On the palate the attack is assertive and the tannins are soft and round. Good balance.