Exposed to the east / southeast, the property covers 18 hectares. Its uniqueness lies in its clay soil mixed with lime deposits. According to Guy Rey, the owner, the exceptional terroir is responsible for the spicy flavors and the very round texture of the wine.
- Average age of vines: 35-40 years
- Train of the vineyard: Manual and mechanical harvest, at full maturity
- Winemaking: In concrete tanks with a medium length maceration in order to properly preserve the fruit.
- Aging: In tanks during 11 to 18 months.
80% Merlot – 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Color: Deep garnet color with purple tints.
- Nose: Aromas of red and black fruit combined with toasty notes.
- Palate: After a sharp attack we find a round and a consistent mouth, structured with good tannins. Nice finale.